Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,058 views
- California tiered home pricing 843 views
- San Diego housing indicators 615 views
- Letter to the Editor: Timely disclosures and contingency periods 558 views
- Winter 2016/17 CalBRE Real Estate Bulletin Digest 530 views
- Clearing up smoke alarm laws for residential properties 440 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- Iris Aguilar You can still help her if you can qualify for a loan. By the time you are ready to purchase your own home, you will... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- Ben When if ever does the 5% rent caps law go into effect? – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
- Ben I live at 4500 The Woods Dr. The fist year they raised my rent 6%. Last year they raised my rent 8%. My friends in... – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
- Gerardo Hello Enrique! My name is Gerardo Chavarria . I am currently looking for help. I'm in search of a home loan. I have an ITIN... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- ft Editorial Staff Nancy, Thank you for your inquiry. When terminating or replacing your property manager, use the Change of Owner or Property Manager Addendum – RPI Form... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- Nancy I have terminated my property manager and I am going to manage my rental. Do I need to do the Residential Lease/Month-to-Month between myself and... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- PablIto cLavito Very informative Didn't understand anything – S&P 500: Stock pricing vs. earnings (P/E ratio)
- Clyde Mistlepick Obviously Ms. Reys is mistaken: see http://www.floridatrend.com/article/20472/florida-population-growth-exploding--to-reach-207-million-by-end-of-2016 – The votes are in: Don’t worry about tax flight!
- ft Editorial Staff Russell Meadows, Thank you for your inquiry. RPI Form 553 Application to Rent is designed for use both residential and commercial rental property. Regards, ft... – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.