Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,454 views
- California’s overvalued housing markets: cause for concern? 781 views
- Letter to the editor: Is there a real estate bubble ahead? 749 views
- San Diego housing indicators 655 views
- California tiered home pricing 581 views
- Branding your brokerage – Independent or franchise 434 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- Cyrus Hojjaty Awesome points! Immigration has a large factor in population and prices! – High prices hold back California home sales volume
- Cyrus Hojjaty Immigration is a topic rarely discussed! The only way the state is increasing in population is due to immigration which fuels demand! Awesome points! – High prices hold back California home sales volume
- best camera dvr One can certainly note unauthorized or suspicious behavior by watching CCTV footage. While many people procure a DVR, it can be quite useful, if we... – CFPB increases foreclosure protections
- Ibuypower Best buy Your PC can provide an image of the action disc after you put it in your disc drive. You can head to your friends house... – Client Q&A: Does a seller need to disclose a death which occurred on their property?
- B.Y.c. I want to become a real estate agent. After reading these articles now I am not so sure. I'm an optimistic person, but I need... – The rise and fall of real estate brokers and agents
- Carlos Hi , check with NACA this organization works for the people who don't have social and who doesn't have credit. The process is more longer... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- turbobuffalo I disagree with the author! There is a bubble (correction) coming! and prices will drop (correct) 25%-30%---just like they have done several (4 or so)... – Letter to the editor: Is there a real estate bubble ahead?
- Richard Article was well written. Thanks! – Branding your brokerage – Independent or franchise
- Luis Rios Hello Gabby, I work in southern California. I will provide you the necessary information. Please call me 424-354-0254. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.