Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
About The Author
is the writing staff comprised of legal editor Fred Crane, writer-editors Connor P. Wallmark, Giang Hoang-Burdette, Carrie B. Reyes, Benjamin J. Smith, Oscar Alvarez and graphic designer Mary LaRochelle.
May a city deny a mobilehome park’s application for conversion from tenant occupancy to resident ownership if the survey of tenants indicates the conversion is intended to preempt rent control ordinances?
November 8, 2013
November 17, 2016
January 18, 2017
November 12, 2012
Most Popular This Week
- Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button? 586 views
- Show renters how homeownership can save with the GRM 462 views
- California home sales volume lays low 399 views
- Orange County housing indicators 295 views
- Using the yield spread to forecast recessions and recoveries 279 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 228 views
Check out our previous polls here.
- Jessica Hola Geovana, soy un agente inmobiliario en Louisiana. Yo trabajo con un banco que te puede ayudar. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- George West I once knew a buyer that just wanted to tie up the property with a sale contract, then twist the seller's arm later. He would... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
- DAVID BLAKE Seller beware: Many "cash buyers" play the purchase offer game. "Just get them in contract" game. There's not am earnest buyer. The "proof of funds"... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
- Duke Ashwood Curious if the slow down in China is factored into these numbers. There are huge swaths of Irvine that are nearly 100% Chinese nationals purchasing... – Orange County housing indicators
- Gloria Working in San Diego, speaking to hundreds of people every year about real estate, I have met one person who didn’t care about profit over... – Zillow, Redfin test out full-service model
- Dennis Nice article! – The CalBRE mortgage business activity report
Zestimates are great conversation starters with sellers and buyers. Zillow has done more for our bottom line than NAR ever has or will. Don’t fight the current of the river, learn to run with it. Disruption is inevitable in any industry that is fragmented or inefficient. Granted, it does feel like armchair experts and platforms are plentiful in real estate these days, but when the tide rolls out we will see the value proposition of the truest professionals in this industry shine once again.
– Justin Bonney, on Zillow’s impact on the real estate industry
Get real estate news straight to your email.