Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Renting definitely has its drawbacks. Your rent goes up every year, you can’t make personal updates to your residence and instead of building equity, you’re “throwing away” your rent every month.
Trade in your losses for homeownership!
The advantages of owning include:
- a fixed monthly mortgage payment for as long as you own the home;
- the opportunity to build equity and invest in your home;
- the ability to make significant changes and truly personalize your living space;
- multiple tax benefits of owning your home; and
- closer ties to your community.
As an experienced real estate agent, I’m happy to answer your questions about what it takes to transition from renting to becoming a first-time homebuyer. Contact me for more information!