Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Embrace your artistic side this Easter with these simple craft ideas:
Easter mason jar
- Remove the lid to your mason jar. Clean the exterior of the jar with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Spray paint the jar with a pastel color of your choice. Allow jar to dry.
- Use a small paintbrush and acrylic paint to draw on a bunny or chick face — eyes, and a beak or nose will do. Allow to dry.
- Embellish the lip of your jar with twill or ribbon of your choice.
- Use your jar as a flower vase or fill with treats!
Striped Easter eggs
- Hard boil your eggs and cool them.
- Fill a container large enough to submerge an egg in with water, then add a few drops of food coloring and 1 tsp white vinegar.
- Wrap small rubber bands around your egg in striped or criss-crossing patterns. Bands should fit snugly but not too tight.
- Dip the egg in your dye mixture until the desired color is achieved. Let dry on one side for 1 minute, then turn over and allow the other side to dry for 1 minute. Remove the rubber bands.
- Optional: Wrap your dyed egg in new rubber bands and submerge in a different color for multicolored eggs.
Happy Easter! If you’re ready to celebrate the holiday in a new home, give me a call today