Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Don’t let your tax refund go to waste: invest it back into your home! Here are five ways to put your tax refund to good use:
- Energy-efficient improvements. Invest for long-term savings by installing Energy Star appliances, ensuring your home has the proper insulation it needs, or simply swapping out old bulbs for energy-efficient lighting. Some energy improvements will even earn you a tax credit for next year.
- A fresh coat of paint. This is one of the easiest improvements you can make. Give your front door and porch a face-lift for the biggest impact.
- Organize your garage. It’s been on your to-do list for years. Use your tax refund to buy shelving, bins and everything else you’ll need to take your garage back.
- Enhance curb appeal. Buy some new plants or even hire a landscaper to make your home stand out from the rest.
- Crown molding. Add crown molding in a few key places, like the top of cabinets or walls. If you do it yourself it’s a cost-friendly way to add immediate class to a kitchen, dining room or any living space.
Thinking about selling? Contact me for help getting your home ready to sell.