Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
About The Author
is the writing staff comprised of legal editor Fred Crane, In-House Broker Consultant Fernando Nunez, writer-editors Connor P. Wallmark, Giang Hoang-Burdette, Carrie B. Reyes and Sarah Kolvas and graphic designer Mary LaRochelle.
October 10, 2011
March 7, 2016
July 10, 2015
March 14, 2017
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,521 views
- California’s Prop 13 is broken 2,005 views
- San Diego housing indicators 859 views
- California tiered home pricing 750 views
- Residential landlords to provide bed bug disclosures 727 views
- Los Angeles housing indicators 556 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- Sam I actually know someone benefitting from it but did not need it-this person took time off work on purpose but claimed it was medical... then... – Keep Your Home California — it came too late and stayed too long
- G. West No, that is not a definition of broken. What you omit is that your neighbor is at an age nearing the end of their independent... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katy That's it exactly! – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katy Prop 13 IS ruining this state. The older folks who live in homes bought in the 70’s and 80’s in Irvine, Fullerton, Huntington, Corona Del... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katie Do you have a citation for that study? Because that sounds like total BS. – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Manuel Andrade The Orange County Register featured an article recently about this to commemorate the passing of this proposition. The position of the author of that article... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Manuel andrade I'd have to agree with you. – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Nalini Lasiewicz YES. Prop 13 has provided enormous tax relief to commercial property owners. Anyone who did not buy in the 1970s-1990s are stuck picking up the... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- rick The political crooks are always trying to corrupt prop 13. Everyone should join the Howard Jarvis website to support prop 13. Before prop 13 whenever... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.