Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
The first day of school is almost here — here are a few quick tips to help you prepare!
Supplies To Buy
- pencils, pens and highlighters;
- binders, dividers, paper;
- sheet protectors and report covers;
- paper clips, staples and stapler;
- glue and/or glue sticks;
- graphing paper and calculator;
- rulers, guides and tape; and
- White-out tape and page markers.
- If your children walk to school, make sure they walk in groups or are chaperoned.
- Walk the path to school with your children and show them how to obey all the traffic laws.
- Know your child’s bus number and schedule.
- Make sure you have a list of your kids’ teachers, back to school nights, sports schedules and school holidays.
- Check the school website and make sure you have an email address on file to receive important information about grades, activities or permission slips.
Tips for those who don’t have kids
- Plan your commute: if you need to leave earlier then get some sleep!
- Watch out for children who walk to school in your neighborhood.
Have a great school year! Keep me in mind for your real estate needs.