Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Home staging is an excellent way to highlight your property’s strengths. Use the following home staging tips when selling your property.
Make the buyer imagine himself in your home:
- remove personal family photos, kid’s toys, toiletries, etc;
- paint in neutral colors, so buyers can imagine putting their own color palettes on the walls;
- remove excess furniture and clutter; too much furniture will make the home feel and appear small.
To give the impression the property is upscale and luxurious:
- clean thoroughly;
- replace outdated fixtures such as cabinet hardware, ceiling fans or old faucets with sophisticated and updated versions;
- improve the lighting in your house with energy efficient bulbs for a warm and inviting atmosphere;
- complete any unfinished projects;
- purchase slip covers, some new bed covers and color-coordinated towels; and
- decorate with fresh flowers and candles.
Ready to sell? Give me a call today!