Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Warmer nights and longer days encourage people to stay out longer. If you’re thinking about selling, consider a weeknight open house! A weeknight open house occurs between 4 and 8 p.m. and is worth considering if you want to reach buyers from a different angle.
- Sellers and buyers like them. Many sellers find a weeknight showing is less disruptive to their schedule than a weekend open house. It’s also easier for buyers to stop by after work.
- They have less competition. Most people show their homes during the weekend. Weeknight open houses attract fewer looky-loos and more serious buyers.
- They stand out. A weeknight open house may attract more potential buyers because they’re uncommon.
- Highlight the night. Weeknight open houses can focus on features often overlooked during the day, like landscape lighting or an amazing view of the city.
- Use lighted signs. Use backlit signs or lighted signs for a festive touch.
- Provide refreshments. Serve some snacks and drinks to keep it simple and light. Or, if you’re going for a more luxurious feel to the event, send out invitations or hire a caterer or a DJ.
Thinking about selling? Give me a call to discuss the best options for making your home stand out