Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
- 1/2 lb butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix butter in a mixer until light, and add remaining ingredients. Knead until dough is well-mixed and velvety.
- Roll one-half of the dough at a time to about ¼-inch thickness using a small amount of flour.
- Use cookie cutters to cut out your cookie shapes. Bake on a lightly greased pan for 12 minutes. Cool and add sprinkles or frosting, if desired.
Easy weekend projects
Use your weekends to spruce up your home! Here are some easy projects to do on your days off.
Upgrade your cabinets by adding a fresh coat of paint. Add new knobs and hardware to update to a modern look.
Dress up your entryway by adding potted plants, outdoor seating and a welcome mat. Paint your door a bright color and switch out the handle for new hardware.
Add storage to your home by installing organizers in your drawers, cabinets and closets.
Install window shutters on the exterior walls of your home for a colorful touch.
Repair holes in your walls with a putty knife and some spackle. Add fresh paint over the repairs to match your wall colors.
Start a vegetable garden. Plant vegetables in a raised planting box to keep the area neat and protected from accidental damage.
Paint a room in your house to give it a pop of color or a fresh new atmosphere.
Declutter messy areas in your home – desks, drawers and closets are top culprits for excess clutter. Use a trash bag for disposable items and a box to collect items for donation.
Repair your bathroom by re-caulking your bathtub and shower. Chip away old caulking and add a fresh lining to stop leaks and give your bathroom a clean, finished look.
Call me today if you’re ready to buy or sell your home!