Refinancing or looking for financing to upgrade to a new home? Here’s a mortgage tip to prevent delays or denial.Read More
Author: Nicole Jessen
Keep your lawn and yard pristine without bleeding the green. To stay green, your lawn requires a lot of water and fertilizer. Reduce these costs by nourishing efficiently and planting effectively.Read More
Case in point: Is a HAMP servicer required to offer a permanent loan modification to a homeowner who successfully completes a trial period plan?
Recent cases have closed loopholes enabling servicers to back out of providing permanent modifications to qualified homeowners.Read More
Does a lender funding the refinance of an existing trust deed take the priority position held by that trust deed when an intervening trust deed is recorded?
A lender funded the payoff of a debt evidenced by a note and secured by a first trust deed on property. On funding, the lender recorded a trust deed on the property.Read More
Is a trustee’s sale valid if an assignment of the beneficial interest under a trust deed is not recorded prior to the sale?
Facts: A property owner defaulted on a loan secured by a trust deed. MERS, as beneficiary, instructed the trustee to foreclose.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- San Diego housing indicators 272 views
- California home sales volume lays low 262 views
- Orange County housing indicators 255 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 249 views
- Los Angeles housing indicators 194 views
- Using the yield spread to forecast recessions and recoveries 188 views
- L.a. wALSH Currently, most lending institutions that are looking for the value-add from an ADU, are only allowing additional value to be given for these by using... – Much ADU about accessory dwelling units
- Darryl "...with 77% falling within 5% of asking price". Homeowners need to learn that selling their home 5% (or more) below asking price will negatively affect... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Nancy mitchell It seems there is always someone who is trying to undercut licensed agents. How many 1 or 2 percent offices have gone by the wayside?... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jay Ah thank you again Ms Reyes. Your interesting observations over Redfin and the market. We all know Redfin is not alone. There are other companies... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jessica Hola Geovana, soy un agente inmobiliario en Louisiana. Yo trabajo con un banco que te puede ayudar. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- George West I once knew a buyer that just wanted to tie up the property with a sale contract, then twist the seller's arm later. He would... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
Get real estate news straight to your email.