Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Summer is approaching – now’s the time to make sure you have a working air conditioning unit to avoid the heat. If you’re looking to upgrade or replace your A/C unit, keep these important features in mind:
- High energy efficiency. Cooling efficiency is rated by the U.S. Department of Energy using the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) — required to be a minimum of 13 for A/C units. Choose a high SEER system for an A/C unit that runs efficiently with minimal energy usage.
- Power and size. The cooling capacity of an A/C is measured in British thermal units (BTUs). The ideal capacity depends on the size and features of your home.
- Quiet operation. While A/C units are quiet inside the home, some emit loud noise from the external unit. If you’re seeking a quieter unit, check the A/C’s decibel (dB) rating to ensure the unit’s sound output is low.
- Smart systems. For increased temperature control, consider a smart zoning system that allows you to cool different rooms at different temperatures. Other smart features available include remote control access and sensors for light, humidity, motion and temperature.
- Warranty. Ensure your unit comes with a quality warranty to extend the life of your A/C through coverage of repair parts and labor. Warranties vary significantly by manufacturer, so be sure to read the terms and restrictions.
An HVAC specialist can help you find the best A/C unit with these key features in mind.
And if you’re ready to upgrade to a new home, give me a call!