Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Here are some ideas on acknowledging Dad on his special day.
- For the baseball fan. Schedule a day out at the ballpark! Buy Dad some peanuts and root for the home team. Check MLB.com for major league baseball schedules, and MiLB.com for minor league baseball schedules.
- Host a barbeque. Invite the entire family over and throw some burgers, hotdogs, ribs or chicken on the grill. Check out allrecipes.com for barbeque and side dish recipes.
- Go camping. Rough it in the great outdoors. If Dad’s a fan of fishing, make sure you pack the rods and tackle. If Dad’s a hiker, surprise him with new hiking poles, the latest utility knife or a new hydration pack.
- Specialty interests. Is Dad into trains, plains or automobiles? Maybe he’s a history or art buff? Do a search for local museums or galleries and see if they’re offering specials on Father’s Day. Take him out for a day of checking out his favorite interest.
- Try something new. Life is about new experiences! Surprise Dad with hot air ballooning, a brewery or vineyard tour, a surfing lesson, go-kart racing, or golf or sailing lessons. Not sure what he’d like? Visit Groupon.com to see what specials they have on new experiences or activities.
- Gift ideas. If Dad doesn’t live close by, give him a call on Father’s Day to let him know you care. Check Amazon.com for gift ideas suited to Dad’s interests. Better yet, send him suggestions from experiences above, then plan a day you can be with him, and do something he loves.
Happy Father’s Day! Keep me in mind for all your real estate deals.