Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Spinach and feta pasta
- 1 (8 oz) package penne pasta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach leaves, packed
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook until golden brown. Mix in tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook 2 more minutes until tomatoes are heated through and spinach is wilted. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in pasta and feta Cook until heated through.
8 Big decorating ideas for small spaces
- Paint and decorate in light and cool or neutral colors. Light blues, greens and neutrals make a space appear larger. Try for similar cool and neutral tones on walls, curtains and furniture.
- Add a mirror to reflect light. Hang a mirror vertically if you want the wall to appear taller, or horizontally if you want the wall to appear wider.
- Use a striped area rug to trick the eye. Your eye will expand the room in the direction of the stripes.
- Use furniture with a light visual weight. A glass coffee table or end table take up less visual space, and makes the room appear larger. Aim for furniture with clean, straight lines rather than bulky arms and legs.
- Use furniture wisely. If you’re in love with a bigger piece of furniture, make that one heavy piece the focal point. Make sure accessories and other furniture in the room are subtle and pair well with your focal point.
- Install floating shelves. Floating shelves give you storage space, without the heavy footprint of a bookcase.
- Cut the clutter. Move collections to a different room, or try rotating in seasonal accents to change up the look every few months.
- Watch your ceilings. For low ceilings, avoid tall furniture that will draw attention to it. For high ceilings, decorate vertically to draw your eye upwards.
Ready to upgrade to a bigger space? Give me a call for an appointment today!