Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Labor Day – September 7
9/11 Remembrance – September 11
Oktoberfest begins – September 19
Fall begins – September 23
Spinach and feta pasta
- 1 (8 oz) of penne pasta
- 2 tbs olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook until golden brown. Mix in tomatoes, mushrooms and spinach. Season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Cook 2 minutes more, until tomatoes are heated through and spinach is wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in pasta and feta cheese, and cook until heated through. Serve and enjoy!
Is the price right for your home?
Proper pricing ensures your home sells quickly and provides you with maximum return on your property. Here are some tips for pricing your home competitively:
- Assess your buyers. Understanding what your buyers are looking for enables you to adjust your price to reflect the buyer’s needs.
- Scope out your competition. The fair market value of your home depends on comparable properties in your neighborhood. Find out what sellers nearby are offering. Remember: if a buyer is able to purchase your home at a slightly lower price than comparable homes in the neighborhood, your home is likely to sell fast.
- Consider features and upgrades. Your home makes a first impression, and it matters! Stage your home, and make sure it has curb appeal. Buyers pay attention to details and are likely to pay more for them, so use this to your advantage.
- Consult a pro. Are you ready to sell your home? Let me help you find the right price so your home sells quickly! Call me today to schedule a consultation.
Your September Maintenance Tip
You and your neighbors are equally responsible for constructing, maintaining and replacing boundary fences. But before you do anything, you’re required to give a 30-day written notice to each neighbor who shares the responsibility for a boundary fence.
Your notice must include:
- a notification of the presumption of equal responsibility for the boundary fence;
- the problem to be addressed;
- the proposed solution;
- estimated costs;
- the proposed division of costs; and
- the proposed timeline to address the problem.
Of course, if you have an alternative arrangement for boundary fence responsibility, that arrangement controls. The responsibility for constructing, maintaining or replacing boundary fences can only be altered or removed by:
- a written agreement between all affected owners; or
- an adjoining owner’s judicial petition to remove or alter their responsibility.
Back to school checklist
Supplies To Buy:
- pencils, pens and highlighters;
- binders, dividers, paper;
- glue and/or glue sticks
- graphing paper and calculator;
- rulers, guides and tape; and
- correction tape and page markers.
- If your children walk to school, make sure they walk in groups or are chaperoned.
- Walk the path to school with your children and show them how to obey the traffic laws.
- Know your child’s bus number and schedule.
- Make sure you have a list of your kids’ teachers, back to school nights, sports schedules and school holidays.
- Make sure you have an email address on file to receive important information about grades and activities or permission slips.
Tips for those who don’t have kids:
- Leave earlier for work.
- Watch out for children who walk to school in your neighborhood.
Have a great school year! Keep me in mind for your real estate needs.