Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Beat the heat this summer with these tips:
- Stay HYDRATED. Drink water throughout the day. Replenish electrolytes with sports drinks like Gatorade.
- Wear SUNSCREEN and reapply often. Don’t forget your ears and scalp!
- Dress for the heat with loose, airy CLOTHING that will let your skin breathe.
- Check for HOT SURFACES. Be sure slides are cool enough for your kids. Check that sidewalks aren’t too hot for your pet’s paws.
- Never leave your child or pet in a CAR. Temperatures rise quickly in closed vehicles.
- Avoid ALCOHOL. Heat and alcohol aren’t a good mix. If you do indulge, do so in a cool area or an air-conditioned building, and alternate between alcohol and water.
- Check for INSECT BITES. Ticks and mosquitos are rampant during the summer. Steer clear of stagnant water and check yourself for ticks after hikes and outdoor activities.
- Stay vigilant. HEAT STROKE begins with leg cramps and escalates quickly. If you feel cramps, dizziness or exhaustion, get to a cool area and rehydrate.
- COOL your body. Place ice packs on your neck to cool yourself. Really feeling the heat? Take a cold shower to lower your body temperature.
Looking for a new home this summer? Give me a call!