Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Veterans Day falls on November 11 and marks the anniversary of the conclusion of World War I, also known as Armistice Day. It has since evolved to a day of gratitude for all U.S. servicemembers.
Would you like to give back this Veterans Day? Join me in celebrating our veterans’ service by volunteering your time or gifts in the following ways:
- Volunteer your career expertise to veterans at milserve.org.
- Display or fly the American flag at your home.
- Give a veteran unable to drive a ride to the doctor by volunteering with Disabled American Veterans (DAV) at dav.org.
- Visit a wounded veteran in the hospital.
- Donate your time or money to the Wounded Warrior Project, which assists wounded veterans in rehabilitation and finding work at woundedwarriorproject.org.
- Say “thank you” to a veteran for their service.
Have a happy Veterans Day, and if you are interested in buying or selling your home, please contact me!