The office space leasing market has seen a small change in favor of landlords in recent months....Read More
Author: Sarah Cantino
Living or moving out of California? Here’s all an out-of-state licensee needs to know to obtain or maintain your California real estate license.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- San Diego housing indicators 273 views
- California home sales volume lays low 259 views
- Orange County housing indicators 254 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 249 views
- Los Angeles housing indicators 194 views
- Show renters how homeownership can save with the GRM 186 views
- L.a. wALSH Currently, most lending institutions that are looking for the value-add from an ADU, are only allowing additional value to be given for these by using... – Much ADU about accessory dwelling units
- Darryl "...with 77% falling within 5% of asking price". Homeowners need to learn that selling their home 5% (or more) below asking price will negatively affect... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Nancy mitchell It seems there is always someone who is trying to undercut licensed agents. How many 1 or 2 percent offices have gone by the wayside?... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jay Ah thank you again Ms Reyes. Your interesting observations over Redfin and the market. We all know Redfin is not alone. There are other companies... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jessica Hola Geovana, soy un agente inmobiliario en Louisiana. Yo trabajo con un banco que te puede ayudar. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- George West I once knew a buyer that just wanted to tie up the property with a sale contract, then twist the seller's arm later. He would... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
Get real estate news straight to your email.