Generation X may play a larger role in slowing down the housing recovery. Here’s our take:
About The Author
is the writing staff comprised of legal editor Fred Crane, writer-editors Connor P. Wallmark, Giang Hoang-Burdette, Carrie B. Reyes, Benjamin J. Smith, Oscar Alvarez and graphic designer Mary LaRochelle.
March 20, 2018
Is a bankruptcy trustee entitled to a post-petition foreclosure settlement payment awarded to the former owner of foreclosed property listed as an asset of their estate?
December 7, 2015
September 9, 2006
January 14, 2014
Most Popular This Week
- Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button? 942 views
- Show renters how homeownership can save with the GRM 811 views
- Orange County housing indicators 263 views
- California home sales volume lays low 250 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 230 views
- San Diego housing indicators 221 views
Check out our previous polls here.
- Darryl "...with 77% falling within 5% of asking price". Homeowners need to learn that selling their home 5% (or more) below asking price will negatively affect... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Nancy mitchell It seems there is always someone who is trying to undercut licensed agents. How many 1 or 2 percent offices have gone by the wayside?... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jay Ah thank you again Ms Reyes. Your interesting observations over Redfin and the market. We all know Redfin is not alone. There are other companies... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jessica Hola Geovana, soy un agente inmobiliario en Louisiana. Yo trabajo con un banco que te puede ayudar. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- George West I once knew a buyer that just wanted to tie up the property with a sale contract, then twist the seller's arm later. He would... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
- DAVID BLAKE Seller beware: Many "cash buyers" play the purchase offer game. "Just get them in contract" game. There's not am earnest buyer. The "proof of funds"... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
Get real estate news straight to your email.