Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
- 2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, crushed crackers and onion. Form into hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place patties on grill and cook 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Firework Safety Guide
- Check with your local police department to see if fireworks are permitted in your city.
- Do not make your own fireworks. Only purchase legal fireworks that:
- are approved as “Safe and Sane” by the California State Fire Marshall (SFM) and display the official SFM seal; and
- are affixed with labels containing the licensed manufacturer’s name and directions.
- Never light fireworks indoors. Limit your light show to the street and pavement.
- Keep a bucket of water or hose nearby in case of accidents.
- Do not allow children to hold, light or otherwise handle fireworks and burned firework pieces. Even sparklers can cause serious injury to children.
- Do not stand over or hold fireworks while igniting them.
- Only light one firework at a time. Back up to a safe distance immediately after ignition.
- Do not pick up or attempt to relight a firework that has not ignited fully.
- Soak all used fireworks in a bucket of water before disposing of them.
- Keep your pets indoors and away from any fireworks to reduce the risk of injury to your pets and others.
To avoid firework hazards altogether, consider attending a public firework show instead.
Have a safe celebration and keep me in mind for all your real estate needs!