Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
The sale of your home is one of the biggest financial transactions of your life, and you want it to go smoothly. Why not partner up with a friendly neighborhood real estate agent to get the job done? Here are some important reasons to have a professional working for you:
- The price is right. I will help you set the optimal price for your property. This is accomplished by preparing a comparative market analysis to determine the value of your home.
- I’ll handle the paperwork. Real estate forms come with a lot of jargon. I can explain what each part of the form does for you. It’s all about transparency!
- Advertising that works. I know how to promote your listing. With quality marketing, I will reach a wider audience and find you the best buyer.
- Agent expertise. Working in real estate gives me exclusive knowledge and resources to sell homes successfully. Let me share this valuable information with you!
- Save yourself time. I’ll do the work so you don’t have to. I’ll communicate with buyers on your behalf, handle all sale interactions and bargain to get you the best price. It’s my job.
- Professional advice. I’m privy to the legal aspects of real estate. I’ll help reduce your liability by giving you direction.
- I’ll make your home look its best. Proper staging is vital to attracting buyers. I’ll determine what homebuyers want and ensure your home makes the best impression.
- Access to a multiple listing service. Our extensive network gives your listing the exposure it needs and helps find you motivated buyers. It’s a trusted system you can count on to make your home sale a success.
If you’re serious about selling your home, call me today to set up a listing appointment and receive a free comparative market analysis!