Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Getting ready to move? Whether you’re preparing to buy or rent a new home, you’ll need to let people know your new address. Here’s a checklist for who to notify when you move:
- Current employer
- Landlord (if renting)
- The U.S. Postal Service
- The IRS
- Any schools you or your children attend
- Utility and service providers, including your cell phone, internet and cable companies
- The DMV
- Your bank and credit card companies
- Your health insurance provider
- Magazines and other subscription services
- Family and friends
And don’t forget to contact me for all your buying and selling needs!