Millennials turn to technology and each other for financial advice on surviving overwhelming student debt and accumulating personal savings.
About The Author
is the writing staff comprised of legal editor Fred Crane, writer-editors Connor P. Wallmark, Giang Hoang-Burdette, Carrie B. Reyes, Benjamin J. Smith, Oscar Alvarez and graphic designer Mary LaRochelle.
January 9, 2013
March 28, 2012
October 29, 2012
July 9, 2018
Most Popular This Week
- Show renters how homeownership can save with the GRM 316 views
- Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button? 314 views
- San Diego housing indicators 248 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 246 views
- Orange County housing indicators 240 views
- California home sales volume lays low 237 views
- Darryl "...with 77% falling within 5% of asking price". Homeowners need to learn that selling their home 5% (or more) below asking price will negatively affect... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Nancy mitchell It seems there is always someone who is trying to undercut licensed agents. How many 1 or 2 percent offices have gone by the wayside?... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jay Ah thank you again Ms Reyes. Your interesting observations over Redfin and the market. We all know Redfin is not alone. There are other companies... – Has Redfin gone too far with its “buy it” button?
- Jessica Hola Geovana, soy un agente inmobiliario en Louisiana. Yo trabajo con un banco que te puede ayudar. – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- George West I once knew a buyer that just wanted to tie up the property with a sale contract, then twist the seller's arm later. He would... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
- DAVID BLAKE Seller beware: Many "cash buyers" play the purchase offer game. "Just get them in contract" game. There's not am earnest buyer. The "proof of funds"... – Selling to an investor versus an owner-occupant buyer
Get real estate news straight to your email.