Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a list of all our FARM letter templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
Use these tips to maximize space and efficiency in your closet.
- Mount a pegboard on the back of your closet door. Add pegs to hang belts, scarves, a mirror, jewelry or any other loose accessories.
- Store seasonal clothing like swimsuits or winter coats in plastic bins when you don’t need them. Keep bins stacked neatly in the closet, or move them under the bed.
- Add a second bar. Hang blouses and long items like dresses and overcoats from the top bar. Use the bottom bar for pants and shorter items.
- Use a shoe rack or shoe compartments to keep your closet floor neat and tidy.
- Hang canvas shelving for storing extra, folded clothing items.
- Categorize your clothing for easy access. For example, hang all your blouses, slacks and business attire in one section of your closet.
- Add sturdy hooks to the hanging bar for your purses or backpacks.
- Use an umbrella stand for umbrellas, yoga mats and other tall items.
- Install shelf dividers to maximize space on your closet’s built-in shelf.
- Replace your sliding closet door with curtains to easily reach all areas of the closet.
- Donate clothes and shoes you no longer need or don’t wear.
Need more closet space? Call me today if you’re ready to sell your home!