A new law clarifying residential earthquake policy disclosures.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 3,114 views
- California tiered home pricing 988 views
- San Diego housing indicators 891 views
- Golden state population trends 608 views
- Do-not-call rules for MLOs 494 views
- Inflation’s impact on 2017’s housing market [charts] 391 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- Ms. Q Hello ft Editorial Staff, I am renting an apartment and in my original lease it stated once my year ended I would move to a... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- Ruben ALLende Hello, Yes! I do ITIN loans the requirements are 660 Fico score plus 4 trade-lines and 20% Down. L.I.G. Lending NMLS# 1392737 – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- JoAnne wAlker I am the seller of the house. I told the real estate guy 2 hours after I signed the agreement that I was not going... – Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell
- ft Editorial Staff Julian, Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The download links have been updated with the correct FARM letter. Regards, ft Editorial Staff – FARM: Is a refinance right for you?
- julian This link is not providing this form, but instead linking to F-7Defects. Does the same for pdf or word – FARM: Is a refinance right for you?
- Epifania Ard I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. – The CalBRE residential mortgage loan report
- kenneth I sent my father to the va we live in.a section 8 unit im trying to leave whats the process ? – Evicting Section 8 tenants
- Jason !) Jon Loren, what you point to is way under the radar of the common agent. What you point to, however, is a profound business... – POLL: Do you believe CAR provides valuable services for your annual dues?
- Luke daniel Great article and well worth reading. Explains basic economy theory in practice. – Inflation’s impact on 2017’s housing market [charts]
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.