Home prices turn in a mixed performance across California’s metropolitan areas.Read More
Category: Los Angeles-Santa Barbara-Ventura
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 1,835 views
- California tiered home pricing 833 views
- Letter to the Editor: Timely disclosures and contingency periods 569 views
- San Diego housing indicators 567 views
- Winter 2016/17 CalBRE Real Estate Bulletin Digest 549 views
- Clearing up smoke alarm laws for residential properties 395 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- john weglarz i have an offer , on a property with a contingency. Do you have A form you can take backup offers on. Thanks John W – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
- ft Editorial Staff Ben, Thank you for your inquiry. According to sanjoseca.gov, the interim ordinance and interim regulations will be in effect beginning June 17, 2017 and remain... – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
- Iris Aguilar You can still help her if you can qualify for a loan. By the time you are ready to purchase your own home, you will... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- Ben When if ever does the 5% rent caps law go into effect? – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
- Ben I live at 4500 The Woods Dr. The fist year they raised my rent 6%. Last year they raised my rent 8%. My friends in... – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
- Gerardo Hello Enrique! My name is Gerardo Chavarria . I am currently looking for help. I'm in search of a home loan. I have an ITIN... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- ft Editorial Staff Nancy, Thank you for your inquiry. When terminating or replacing your property manager, use the Change of Owner or Property Manager Addendum – RPI Form... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- Nancy I have terminated my property manager and I am going to manage my rental. Do I need to do the Residential Lease/Month-to-Month between myself and... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- PablIto cLavito Very informative Didn't understand anything – S&P 500: Stock pricing vs. earnings (P/E ratio)
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.