Use this first tuesday FARM Letter in your marketing. To request a FARM letter topic, or to see a...Read More
Category: Latest Articles
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,045 views
- California tiered home pricing 1,143 views
- Caution ahead: HELOCs on the rise 783 views
- San Diego housing indicators 587 views
- Clearing up smoke alarm laws for residential properties 465 views
- Letter to the Editor: Timely disclosures and contingency periods 425 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- ft Editorial Staff asim altamimi, Thank you for your inquiry. RPI does not publish a specific agricultural land lease form. However, you may use the Commercial Lease Agreement... – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
- cathyhobbs In market, home staging can inspire multiple offers. – When is home staging worth the cost?
- asim altamimi Where do I find form for lease of agricultural land? – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
- Raj Pal Great information for all realtors. Thanks – Caution ahead: HELOCs on the rise
- Jason Thanks for the California Monthly Homes Sales Volume chart. Read your forward looking comments with particular interest. Thank you for writing and thinking clearly, as... – California real estate almanac: past and future
- Otoniel Hi....theirs any one can Give me Information I live in Housto Tx, I have only Itin Number, how Bank can Loan Me to buy my... – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- ft Editorial Staff John Weglarz, Thank you for your inquiry. When accepting an offer in back-up position, use the Backup Offer Addendum - Cancellation of Prior Sale Contingency... – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
- john weglarz i have an offer , on a property with a contingency. Do you have A form you can take backup offers on. Thanks John W – RPI (Realty Publications, Inc.) Forms Download
- ft Editorial Staff Ben, Thank you for your inquiry. According to sanjoseca.gov, the interim ordinance and interim regulations will be in effect beginning June 17, 2017 and remain... – San Jose rent increases limited to 5%
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.