RealMassive is a commercial real estate listing service which caters to both listing and leasing agents. In California, its service areas include:
- Los Angeles;
- Orange County;
- San Diego;
- San Francisco; and
- Silicon Valley.
RealMassive features an attractive interface for listing and searching for commercial listings. It boasts a real-time, agent-sourced database, similar to the residential multiple listing service (MLS).
As an agent, you can add and update RealMassive listings for free, but access to premium services comes with a hefty price tag.
The free plan includes:
- an unlimited number of searches, which can be customized with up to 30 criteria;
- unlimited listings;
- access to the mobile app; and
- access to its premium media service which connects commercial brokers with professional photographers who will take listing photos and online tours (the network is free; additional fees apply for the photography services).
The pro plan costs $357/month and includes:
- printable market surveys and PDF brochures for you to customize to your brand;
- shareable online market surveys, which are updated automatically when changes are made to the listing;
- real-time market notifications alerting you when a space goes on or off the market;
- featured space listings, which can increase listing page views an average of 440%;
- automated listing syndication;
- integration with Twitter;
- a customer experience manager to answer all your questions; and
- a “PRO” designation on your profile.
The marketing features alone may be worth the high price tag for large or expanding commercial real estate brokerages that juggle a high volume of property listings and clients.
RealMassive is expanding quickly, with the number of new users reportedly doubling each month. If you’re a commercial real estate agent in one of its California service areas, it’s certainly worth a look.
Do you use RealMassive? Let us know what you think!