Use this first tuesday FARM Letter Info-Flyer with your existing clients to provide a clear, published answer to their frequently asked questions. To request a FARM letter or Info-Flyer topic, or to see a list of all our FARM templates, visit our FARM Letter page.
About The Author
is the writing staff comprised of legal editor Fred Crane, writer-editors Connor P. Wallmark, Giang Hoang-Burdette, Carrie B. Reyes and Sarah Kolvas and graphic designer Mary LaRochelle.
September 8, 2015
November 30, 2015
July 7, 2004
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 3,115 views
- California tiered home pricing 972 views
- San Diego housing indicators 823 views
- Golden state population trends 540 views
- Do-not-call rules for MLOs 526 views
- Real advice for agents working with international clients 394 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- PelicanCat I am an older person who has purchased a home in the last couple of years. Not everyone in California who is older is paying... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- PelicanCat Yes, the governor's tax hike at the pump is outrageous. Any public official should concentrate on their citizens first. Our governor wants Cali to be... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- PelicanCat Prop 13 is not destroying California. The decision makers in Sacto and other areas of government are to blame for poor decision making, when poor... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Joe Pooblix Did you even go to school, or did you sleep through science class. The evidence there is a rising change in the climate of the... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
- Joe Pooblix Of course if you lived in Playa del Rey about 50,000 years ago and experienced the ice age, where ice sheets covered most of North... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
- Joe Pooblix I think you were the person who sat at the back of the class and read comic books when you had science class, or later... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
- Joe Pooblix I am sure the Antartic ice melt is the result of the El Cajon Fire, cows farting and coke can opening. In order for the... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
- Joe Pooblix Well no. Archeologists as well as paleo-meterologists using science (a term I think you are not familiar with) can cover and discern weather and climate... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
- Joe Pooblix You do realize, don't you, that subsidence would leave unambiguous telltale signs. Or, maybe you do not believe hat those signs appear to everyone? So... – Sea level rise to increase California inland flooding
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.