A well-designed business card will create a strong, professional impression and persuade clients to work with you.Read More
Author: Whitney Trang
Is a homeowner entitled to money losses from a builder for construction defects if the owner fails to send a notice of defects to the builder?
The homeowner files a claim against the builder for construction defects and violation of the building standards set forth in the Right to Repair Act without first giving notice of the defects to the builder.Read More
The Zillow/Trulia merge is an important lesson for real estate agents to not put their online presence fully in the hands of third parties. The real source of an agent’s online presence needs to be the agent themselves.Read More
During government-declared drought emergencies, common interest developments (CIDs) may not prohibit an owner of an individual CID unit from installing artificial grass, synthetic turf or require them to remove water-efficient landscaping after the drought emergency has ended.Read More
Less than one million homeowners have received assistance under the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), six years after its creation.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,718 views
- California’s Prop 13 is broken 1,982 views
- San Diego housing indicators 842 views
- California tiered home pricing 823 views
- Residential landlords to provide bed bug disclosures 723 views
- Los Angeles housing indicators 521 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- G. West No, that is not a definition of broken. What you omit is that your neighbor is at an age nearing the end of their independent... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katy That's it exactly! – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katy Prop 13 IS ruining this state. The older folks who live in homes bought in the 70’s and 80’s in Irvine, Fullerton, Huntington, Corona Del... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Katie Do you have a citation for that study? Because that sounds like total BS. – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Manuel Andrade The Orange County Register featured an article recently about this to commemorate the passing of this proposition. The position of the author of that article... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Manuel andrade I'd have to agree with you. – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- Nalini Lasiewicz YES. Prop 13 has provided enormous tax relief to commercial property owners. Anyone who did not buy in the 1970s-1990s are stuck picking up the... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- rick The political crooks are always trying to corrupt prop 13. Everyone should join the Howard Jarvis website to support prop 13. Before prop 13 whenever... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
- rick I agree with you. The political crooks are always trying to corrupt prop 13. Before prop 13 whenever the government needed money, which is always,... – California’s Prop 13 is broken
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.