The office space leasing market has seen a small change in favor of landlords in recent months. The average office vacancy rate in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and San Bernardino was: 17.5% in the third quarter of 2013 (Q3 2013); and 18.4% in Q3 2012. The average rental rate in the same counties was: $2.33 a square foot in Q3 2013; and $2.28 a square foot in Q3 2012. West L.A. is faring better than other regions since many of its tenants are in either the entertainment or technology industries, both of which are flourishing. However, current trends...Read More
Author: Sarah Cantino
Living or moving out of California? Here’s all an out-of-state licensee needs to know to obtain or maintain your California real estate license.Read More
An opinion was requested of the California Attorney General on whether mobilehome park management may rent mobilehomes in their park if they have enacted rules prohibiting owners of units in the park from renting or subleasing their mobilehomes to others. The Attorney General concluded mobilehome park management may not rent a mobilehome if they previously established rules prohibiting mobilehome owners from renting their mobilehomes unless: the park management only rents the mobilehome to park employees; and renting the mobilehome to employees is necessary to fulfill their management responsibilities. [Ops.Cal.Atty.Gen (July 26, 2013)] Editor’s note — The relationship between mobilehome...Read More
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,942 views
- California tiered home pricing 935 views
- San Diego housing indicators 845 views
- Golden state population trends 577 views
- Do-not-call rules for MLOs 479 views
- Inflation’s impact on 2017’s housing market [charts] 377 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- Ms. Q Hello ft Editorial Staff, I am renting an apartment and in my original lease it stated once my year ended I would move to a... – Changing terms on a month-to-month tenancy – landlord’s notice to tenant
- Ruben ALLende Hello, Yes! I do ITIN loans the requirements are 660 Fico score plus 4 trade-lines and 20% Down. L.I.G. Lending NMLS# 1392737 – ITIN mortgages for homebuyers without social security numbers
- JoAnne wAlker I am the seller of the house. I told the real estate guy 2 hours after I signed the agreement that I was not going... – Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell
- ft Editorial Staff Julian, Thank you for bringing this to our attention! The download links have been updated with the correct FARM letter. Regards, ft Editorial Staff – FARM: Is a refinance right for you?
- julian This link is not providing this form, but instead linking to F-7Defects. Does the same for pdf or word – FARM: Is a refinance right for you?
- Epifania Ard I dont suppose Ive learn something like this before. – The CalBRE residential mortgage loan report
- kenneth I sent my father to the va we live in.a section 8 unit im trying to leave whats the process ? – Evicting Section 8 tenants
- Jason !) Jon Loren, what you point to is way under the radar of the common agent. What you point to, however, is a profound business... – POLL: Do you believe CAR provides valuable services for your annual dues?
- Luke daniel Great article and well worth reading. Explains basic economy theory in practice. – Inflation’s impact on 2017’s housing market [charts]
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.