More single family homes. Even more rentals. But prices are still too high.Read More
Author: Jeffery Marino
Almost every financial sector has undergone momentous change over the last 20 years – except mortgage finance.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,105 views
- 8 things your real estate clients want you to know 1,090 views
- San Diego housing indicators 749 views
- An out-of-state guide to California real estate licensing 640 views
- California tiered home pricing 627 views
- 2016 Legislative Review 451 views
- James Harding they should ban alcohol also ! Alcohol causes men to beat their wives and molest their kids in many instances – Clearing up smoke alarm laws for residential properties
- James harding they should also ban motorcyles, they are unsafe, and alcohol causes men to beat their wives, ban alcohol! – Clearing up smoke alarm laws for residential properties
- Worldwide Realty According to the 2010 US Census here are some CA city household incomes: Manhattan Beach - $139,259 Rolling Hills Estates- $137,500 Rancho Palos Verdes -... – Looking for a high quality of life? Check out these California neighborhoods.
- ft Editorial Staff Dennis, Thank you for your comment. Your suggestions have been forwarded to our Forms department for consideration. Best regards, first tuesday Editorial Staff – Our policy on real estate forms
- dennis Your forms are great for content but the form logo and design is lacking in a polished professional look. When using them I get funny... – Our policy on real estate forms
- William Matz Very good article. I confirmed these conclusions in 1989 during a visit to Chicago. Near my cousin's home was a four building highrise. When we... – The impact of low-income housing on nearby home values
- Antranick Harrentsian These programs do not benefit homeowners; they benefit the banks who own mortgages on these properties Banks who own mortgages on the California properties that... – Keep Your Home California — it came too late and stayed too long
- Mary Beth Frank I would love to see a state-by-state list of compliance needs for Marketing materials published for reference for mortgage lenders to access when creating materials.... – Mortgage advertising rules
- ft Editorial Staff Loren, Thank you for your inquiry. Typically, a broker is able to refer clients to a broker in another state and receive a fee. However,... – Brokerage Reminder: Receiving, sharing and splitting fees – required handling by the sales agent’s broker
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.