Demand varies immensely by metro and neighborhood — and even street.Read More
Author: Carrie B. Reyes
What you need to know to grow your international client base.Read More
Most Popular This Week
- High prices hold back California home sales volume 2,500 views
- California tiered home pricing 752 views
- San Diego housing indicators 734 views
- A guide to email FARMing 458 views
- Golden state population trends 446 views
- Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell 379 views
Check out our poll from last week here.
- B. Perez Hi JoAnne. I'm not a lawyer, just a humble real estate agent. I know your post is a month old, but, if it were me,... – Purchase agreement cancellation – termination of right to buy or sell
- Reggie It is impossible to add a term to an existing lease. At least one utility would not provide tenant information without landlord disclosing its SSN,... – Energy benchmarking: disclosing commercial property energy use
- LSA Anaconda This article has so much misinformation, I don't know where to start. CalVet loans are ARMs: Nope, the are fixed rate mortgages. CalVet requires the... – CalVet falls short
- Elena P no, but I need to renew my sales agent license. i need info. – POLL: Do you hold any private real estate designations?
- Realtor Bob Bishop Stop wining about CAR...the yearly cost is nominal and the benefits are great! Zipforms, "free" legal advice that if you went to an attorney would... – CAR is “dangerously close” to having a monopoly on real estate forms, counters PDFfiller
- Bob I totally agree...dual agency should be done away with...it's unethical for either the buyer or the seller. – CAR is “dangerously close” to having a monopoly on real estate forms, counters PDFfiller
- Norma J f harrison Did you NOT find even one of these laws/proposals to have value for you/your work? If you did, then it'd be good for you to... – Legislative Gossip
- nORMA j f hARRISON Did you NOT find even one of these laws/proposals to have value for you/your work? If you did, then it'd be good for you to... – Legislative Gossip
- John T Altman Good Day Ms Reyes - Have been reviewing & sharing First Tuesday articles for some time, thank you. You might want to check out The... – Tech corner: Saving for a down payment, made easier with these apps
[M]ost people join CAR in order to obtain the forms, not for the other services. And if there were any viable choices for agents, CAR would immediately suffer as much as a 40% to 50% loss in membership. […] CAR owns the “for profit” company that produces their software, with top officers in CAR sitting in top management spots in ZipLogix. This is the living, breathing definition of a conflict of interest. […] On their website they parade their forms software as “free” when cost of their forms software for non-members as a percentage of their actual membership cost speaks for itself.
Get real estate news straight to your email.